About Field Farm
- 40 x 20 outdoor 'Maple' arena with 'pro track' surface.
- 30 x 15 'Maple' indoor arena with 'pro track' surface, integrated sound system, covered viewing / refreshment area.
- One acre outdoor grass show jumping paddock.
- Multiple sets of show jumps including 'junior' set and working hunter set.
- 1.2 mile UK Chasers Cross country course
- 60 acres of well maintained grass paddocks, fully post and railed with added security of a top line of electric rope
- Almost endless local hacking including, of course, the beach, less than a mile away via a green lane.
- Secure parking for trailers and lorries.
The picture below shows you our Outdoor School and Jumping Paddock;
- Well lit, well ventilated American barns fitted with large IAE internal stables all with sliding doors, integrated feed bins and hay racks.
- Large, secure tack rooms.
- Livery options of DIY, Ύ Part or Full livery.
- Private paddocks (limited availability)
- Secure, enclosed yard area.
- See more...
Day Visitor / Holiday Visitor.Bring your horse on holiday!
- Field Farm benefits perfectly from its coastal location. We are aware that most horse owners dream of cantering down a sandy beach. See more...
- Mumby sits between Chapel St Leonards and Anderby Creek, approx 9 miles North of Skegness, on the East Coast of Lincolnshire. The beauty of our location is that theres no re-boxing or transport required to get to the beach. Our nearest beach is less than a mile away, at the end of a green lane, which starts at the top of our drive.
- Wake up, breakfast, tack up and away you go!
- We have hard standing for lorries with day / night living, an area set aside for touring caravans or tents and a choice of either two or three bedroom self catering holiday homes.
- We have developed a former drainage dyke to create a 2 acre lake for fishing enthusiasts.
- Stocked with almost 6000 roach, rudd, bream, carp and tench (carp to 22lb plus!).
- Sympathetically planted to create a haven for wildlife.
- Available for use via day ticket and can also be group booked for matches if required.
- See more...
- Walking, cycling, fishing, nightlife, Field Farm is far enough away from the traditional East Coast holiday destinations to offer peace and tranquillity yet close enough to them that they can be visited should you want to.
- Butlins Skegness approx 10 miles
- Fantasy Island Ingoldmells approx 7 miles
- Louth Historic Market Town approx 17 miles
- Lincoln Vibrant shopping cathedral market approx 45 miles